Outdoor Landscape Lighting
There are many reasons why people choose to install Outdoor Lighting for their home. The main reasons are:
- Increase security
- Increase outdoor living spaces during the nigh time
A few things to keep in mind while in the design process:
- What are the focal points (from both inside and outside of the home)
- Where are the power sources (inside, outside or will there have to be additional outlets installed) Longevity of Materials (do you live close to the ocean, harsh conditions) for the application
- Do you want the landscape lighting system operating on a: switch, timer, photo cell or combination
- Do you want certain areas on all the time and other areas on only when you entertain?
What is the most important aspect of an outdoor lighting system?
- The electrical engineering of the system will determine how well the system will operate over time. And when you combine that with the proper choice of materials and installation techniques you can have a low maintenance system that uses a fraction of electricity as other systems use.
Do you live in SW Florida?
- Then you will want to install corrosion resistant materials: Brass, Copper and Plastic. You will want to stay away from Aluminum products.
Do you live in the Cleveland or Columbus area?
- Then aluminum products can provide a long product life under normal conditions.
Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Ft. Myers Beach, Bokeelia, St. James City, Pine Island, Estero, Bonita Springs, Sanibell, Captiva, Naples, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Placida, Englewood, Boca Grande, Cleveland, Westlake, Avon, Avon Lake, Strongsville, North Ridgeville, North Olmsted, Berea, Middleburg Heights, Medina, Brunswick, Rocky River, Bay Village, Summit County, Portage County, Geauga County, Lake County, Cuyahoga County, Stark County, Medina County, Copley, Bath, Akron, Fairlawn, Richfield, Hinckley, Sagamore Hills, Nordonia, Northfield, Macedonia, Hudson, Boston Heights, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, Akron, Kent, Streetsboro, Mantua, Twinsburg, Aurora, Solon, Orange, Chagrin Falls, Auburn, Concord, Kirtland, Chardon, Pepper Pike, Mooreland Hills, Highland Heights, Mayfield, Bentleyville, Mentor, Willoughby, Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, Brecksville, Walton Hills, Seven Hills, Broadview Heigthts, Independence, Parma, Reminderville, Bratenahl, Franklin County, Delaware County, Columbus, New Albany, Gahanna, Powell, Dublin, Westerville, Lewis Center, Hilliard, Blacklick, Arlington